FRL Academy (Taco Tuesday)
We continue our SIGNATURE Series after a very exciting season that went right down to the wire. As always, we run a 10 week calendar with 3 x 90min SPECIAL EVENTS included.
- Practice: 7:30pm UK (60min)
- Qualifying: 8:30pm UK (15min)
- Race: 8:45pm UK (60/90min)
- Time multiplier x2 UK Local time zone = GMT in winter, = GMT+1 Summer
- 3 x Rounds marked with ** = 90mins Special Event (2 x Pit Stops MANDATORY - Tyres and Fuel allowed BUT NOT MANDATORY)
- Mandatory Pitstop: Yes
- Refuelling Allowed: Yes
- Mandatory Refuelling: No
- Fixed Refuelling Time: No
- Mandatory Tyre Change: Yes
- Pit Window: Opens 1min after RACE START and closes 1min before RACE FINISH.
Our team of stewards will review your incidents post-race using our race director channel.
If you cannot attend a race you can withdraw ( max 3 withdraws ). Go to Races/“Specific race”/Admin/Withdraw. 3 or more No Shows = DSQ ( CONTACT ADMIN ).
- Please be courteous during the QUALIFYING SESSION and allow the car in front at least 10secs to put their laps in (Anyone found to be hindering anyone during QUALI may be reported and sanctioned at STEWARDS DISCRETION).
- Please be careful in T1 & T2 and show respect to the other drivers on track throughout LAP 1 and the entire race.
- Always remember that we are here to enjoy ourselves and unwind from our daily grind so please follow the DISCORD ETIQUETTE (Calling out a DRIVER in a PUBLIC CHANNEL or ABUSE of any kind will not be tolerated!).
- It is MANDATORY to Record/Stream your race to be able to provide any footage if/when you are involved in an INCIDENT (Penalties can be applied for those who do not follow this rule).
As always KEEP IT CLEAN & HAPPY RACING