PS5 • FRL • LATE NIGHT THURSDAY SEASON 5
Welcome to our Thursday Late Night (Porsche Cup) Series on ACC PS5. The series for those who like bit of competition after our LOVED ONES have gone to bed....This season we bring you the EXCITEMENT and VERY CLOSE Racing that the Porsche Cup cars provide with a 45’ Race and 1 Pitstop for fuel (Fixed Time or do you take TYRES and get that extra edge that is needed for the WIN?!).
- Practice: 21:30 UK ( 15’ )
- One Shot Qualifying: 21:45 UK ( 5' )
- Race: 21:50 UK ( 45' )
- Mandatory Pitstop: Yes
- Refuelling Allowed: Yes
- Mandatory Refuelling: Yes
- Fixed Refuelling: Yes
- Mandatory Tyre Change: No
- Pit Window: Yes
- Real weather settings from accuweather.com. Settings confirmed the day before within discord.
COMMS & STEWARDING
- Time multiplier 1x
- May get Live Comms on FRL YouTube.
- Stewarding will be post race incident tickets on discord.
- Mandatory FRL ACC PS5 LICENSE for all drivers. Check Discord for INSTRUCTIONS.
- If you cannot attend a race you can withdraw ( max 5 withdraws ). Go to Races/“Specific race”/Withdraw.
- 3 or more No Shows = DSQ ( CONTACT ADMIN ).
- Please be courteous during the QUALIFYING SESSION and allow the car in front at least 10secs to put their laps in (Anyone found to be hindering anyone during QUALI may be reported and sanctioned at STEWARDS DISCRETION).
- Please be careful in T1 & T2 and show respect to the other drivers on track throughout LAP 1 and the entire race.
- Always remember that we are here to enjoy ourselves and unwind from our daily grind so please follow the DISCORD ETIQUETTE (Calling out a DRIVER in a PUBLIC CHANNEL or ABUSE of any kind will not be tolerated!).
KEEP IT CLEAN & HAPPY RACING
- It is MANDATORY to Record/Stream your race to be able to provide any footage if/when you are involved in an INCIDENT (Penalties can be applied for those who do not follow this rule).