PS5 • FRL • TACOS TUESDAY SEASON 11
Welcome to our Signature ACC PS5 serieS on Tuesdays. A 9 week calendar full of GT3 racing with mixed 60’ or 90’ races and real weather.
Features: GT3 • 60’ or 90’ • Real Weather • 1x Pit Tyre or 2x Pit Free • 3 Tiers • 3 Servers • Live Comms
COMBINED RESULTS (All drivers are on the same results table): Click here
- Practice: 19:30 UK (60’)
- Qualifying: 20:30 UK (15’)
- Race: 20:45 UK (60’ / **90’)
- 2x Rounds marked with ** = 90mins Special Event (2 x Pit Stops MANDATORY - Tyres and Fuel allowed BUT NOT MANDATORY)
- Mandatory Pitstop: Yes
- Refuelling Allowed: Yes
- Mandatory Refuelling: No
- Fixed Refuelling Time: No
- Mandatory Tyre Change: Yes
- Pit Window: yes, opens 1min after RACE START and closes 1min before RACE FINISH.
- Real weather settings from accuweather.com. Settings confirmed the day before within discord.
- Time multiplier 2x
COMMS & STEWARDING
- Live comms on FRL YouTube.
- Stewarding will be post race incident tickets on discord.
- If you cannot attend a race you can withdraw (max 5 withdraws). Go to Races/“Specific race”/Withdraw.
- 3 No Shows without warning = DSQ (CONTACT ADMIN).
- Please be courteous during the QUALIFYING SESSION and allow the car in front at least 10secs to put their laps in (Anyone found to be hindering anyone during QUALI may be reported and sanctioned at STEWARDS DISCRETION).
- Please be careful in T1 & T2 and show respect to the other drivers on track throughout LAP 1 and the entire race.
- Always remember that we are here to enjoy ourselves and unwind from our daily grind so please follow the DISCORD ETIQUETTE (Calling out a DRIVER in a PUBLIC CHANNEL or ABUSE of any kind will not be tolerated!).
- It is MANDATORY to Record/Stream your race to be able to provide any footage if/when you are involved in an INCIDENT (Penalties can be applied for those who do not follow this rule).
KEEP IT CLEAN & HAPPY RACING