FRL’s Road to the World Cup - 8H BATHURST
Welcome to this qualifying event for the SimGrid x VCO World Cup, an invitation only top of the class event. FRL is organising this 8H BATHURST as qualifying event. TOP 3 race finishing teams will be offered an invitation ( entry fee still applies ).
8h at the famous Mount Panorama track in GT3 class, stint timer 65’, total max driving time 12h, free pit strategy and teams 2-4.
Let the competition begin!
- TOP 3 race finishing teams will be offered an invitation to the SimGrid x VCO World Cup ( entry fee still applies ).
- Max 50 teams.
- Name: FRL | Road to the World Cup | Qualifying | powered by rapiddrivers.club
- Password: validlaps
- Settings: 13:00, 20*C, 50% clouds, 0% rain.
- Hotstint: 5 consecutive valid laps. An average lap will be generated and displayed here http://manager.rapiddrivers.club/table.php?home_id=12 ( updates every 4h )
- Requirements: Each team member must do a valid hotstint & The car that is used for the hotstint will be the one for the race
- Deadline: 25th November 22:00UK
- Practice servers always open for the preceding days.
- Briefing: 09:00UK (5min)
- Race Server opens + Practice: 09:05 (55min)
- Qualifying: 10:00UK (25min)
- Race Start: 10:25UK (8h)
UK Local Time zone = GMT in winter, = GMT+1 Summer
- Mandatory Pitstops: No. Its up to each team to decide what to do when stopping, based on max stint below.
- Refuelling Allowed: Yes
- Max driver stint: 65mins. Each driver must complete 1 stint. If not 130s in game penalty at the end.
- Max driving time: Irrelevant. Set to ACC Max Value, so all teams are flexible to choose.
- Real weather settings from accuweather.com. Settings confirmed the day before within discord.
- Time multiplier 1x
- Live stewarding with Race Control is planned.
- Should there be an issue with race control app, you will then need to report incidents in the race director channel in our discord. These will be reviewed and applied live if required.
- Attendance of the driver briefing is mandatory for team leaders ( 09:00UK ).
- Custom liveries made outside of the game are permitted. This is done by using AwesomeSimracing platform. More info within discord.
Last but not least, ENJOY & HAVE FUN