FRL • COACH DAVE DELTA 12H HUNGARORING • ENDURANCE GT3 2024
FRL COACH DAVE DELTA ENDURANCE GT3 2024 is a year long championship held as one-off events with results added together for final standings.
The series is held on Saturdays and consists of 10 Rounds at some of the most iconic GT tracks, including the legendary Nordschleife.
Featuring 2 GT3 classes PRO & AM with a total of 50 slots in real weather conditions and 65' stint timer.
Full live broadcast coverage and appealing race by race plus end of season prizes will be awarded to each podium.
Entry fee required to enter.
- Team Name must be the same at every round to qualify for final standings. Car can change.
- Mandatory license for all participating team members. Do it HERE.
- Entry fee for this race = £8 (GBP). Payment done to FRL Paypal ( any fees to be paid by the payee ).
- Include team name in payment description.
- Patreons enter free. Teams with patreons use this calculator to pay less.
- No refund.
- Registrations, lineups, license and entry fee payment deadline = Thursday Jan 4 22:00 UK
- No exceptions!
- Practice: 8:00 UK ( 2H )
- Qualifying: 10:00 UK ( 30’ )
- Race Start: 10:30 UK ( 12H )
- Mandatory Pitstops: No
- Refuelling Allowed: Yes
- Max Driver Stint: 65min
- Max Driving Time: Irrelevant, max ACC setting set.
- Real weather settings based on accuweather.com.
- Settings confirmed 1 day before on discord.
- Time multiplier: 1x
BROADCAST & STEWARDING
- Custom liveries made outside of the game are permitted using AwesomeSimracing platform.
- Dedicated collection for this event upload HERE.
- PRO and AM race winning teams will receive a Coach Dave Delta 1 month subscription coupon.
- PRO and AM race podium teams will receive a discount a next round entry fee:
Championship ( only at the end of the year championship )
- PRO and AM championship winning teams will receive a Coach Dave Delta 1 month subscription coupon.
- Prize money, to be finalised with the release of last round.
- Server requirements 75 SA + 3 Track Medals + License.
- Balance of Performance by LFM.
- Entry fee is variable round by round based on £2 x max drivers allowed ( ex: max 4 drivers allowed -> £2 x 4= £8 )