Welcome back to Season 19 of the CMS Monday Night Chapter! This season we'll be going back to our roots. We're talking simplifying to one configuration, a wide open choice of GT3 cars, and fun racing with friends...but there's one catch.
- Qualfying will be done via the #Hotlap-Competition server throughout the week before the race. We're giving you all week to pre-qualify! We're bringing back the hotlap competition in full force, and using the results of the competition to determine qualifying position. You MUST set a hotlap at any point throughout the week in order to qualify for a slot on the grid, otherwise you will be starting from the back of the pack. This means that you are allowed as many qualifying laps as you want, and can update your results as often as you please. QUALIFYING POSITION WILL BE WORTH AN ADDITIONAL 20% POINTS!!
- We'll be pushing the race start time back to accomodate the lack of a standard qualifying session, so we'll follow the schedule as such
- ALL TIMES IN EST
- 9:30: Driver's Briefing in CMS Discord
- 9:40: Free Practice (5 minutes)
- 9:45: Race Start (65 minutes)
- Race Formats:
- SPRINT - 65 Minute Sprint 1 Mandatory Pit Stop - 1L of fuel - 50 Minute Pit Window
- MULTI-SPRINT - 35 Minute Race 1, 25 Minute Race 2 with Reverse Grid Start based on season standings.