THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT PAN-AM RACING'S 2024 Winter GT3 Sprint Series!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN OUR DISCORD
- All drivers are to be respectful to each other as close racing is expected.
- Please be mindful that there may be slower drivers, please use caution when overtaking.
- There will be a practice server available the week before the event.
- We will be accepting registration for this Series until 7:00 PM EST on Race Day
- Event Server will be live at 8:00 PM Eastern US Time
- 50 Drivers Allowed
- 8 Events
- FREE TO ENTER
*drivers Simgrid rating will be used for class placement*
- Pro: 2300+
- AM: 1500-2299 (If lower than 1500 please contact a staff member in #new_member_help on our discord)
- Practice: 60min - 20:00 (8PM Eastern US Time)
- Quali: 15min - 21:00
- Pre-Race Break: 3min
- Race: 60-90min - 21:20
- In game time TBD
- Cloud: 0.26
- Rain: 0.08
- Rand: 4
- Mandatory Pitstop: 2
- Tires: Optional
- Fuel: Mandatory
- Pit Window: No
- 50 Tire Sets Allowed per Race
- ONE DROP ROUND
- LFM BOP
- Weather will favor MILD TEMP / VARIABLE WEATHER for race day! (Weather will be locked in on the Sunday prior to the race)
- In-game time progression will be 1x time progression
- There will be Post-Race Stewarding. We encourage you to submit all incident
reports within 24 hours through our #reporting folder on discord.
stewards will review the footage/information provided after the race,
and they will implement penalties if necessary.
- Waiting after an incident on track WILL NOT BE REQUIRED in any of our events for any reason.
If you are using a custom livery, please add them to our Awesome Simracing page here: *https://alpha.awesome-simracing.com/collection/234*
Withdraw and Reserves
you are unavailable to attend the event, head to the “Races” tab, then
click on “Admin” and click withdraw. 4 "no-shows" will result in you
being disqualified from the series.
There are 5 Reserve spots available if the event reaches max capacity. We encourage you to signup even if the event is full as there will more than likely be a spot open on race day.