SLIPSTREAM INTERNATIONAL Endurance Sprint
With pleasure this is Slipstream internationals championship with an prize pool however to be eligible for the prize money, drivers must compete at all events (must race and complete all race's)
First position - $50 AUD
Second position- $ 30 AUD
Third position - $20 AUD
Again to receive the Prize money drivers must complete All Events.
- Slipstream International introduces the Slipstream International Endurance Series. This is a weekend series that will run on Saturday evening 6pm AEST. This will be a 3 race endurance championship with each race being Two hours in Length
Drivers will need all the track pack DLC to participate in every race.
Race format and Pitstops:
Each race event features:
- 30 -minute official practice
- 20 minute official qualifying
- Followed by a 120 minute race (2 hours long)
There will be 2 mandatory pitstop without an designated pit window, tires and fuel are mandatory
There will be Unlimited tyre sets available for all race weekends.
- Weather conditions are randomly chosen by admin however there will be some subject to weather variability in server settings.
- The practice server will always be set up one week in advance, after the completion of each week's race. Drivers will be notified when the server is set up.
- All tiers will have the maximum stability control setting to 0 and auto steer disabled.
- Other than the ones mentioned here, all assists are allowed to be used.
- Race events will take place on Saturday evening 6pm AEST
Stewarding and live streaming:
- Simgrid's incident reporting functionality will be used for after-the-race reporting, with a window of 36 hours. The stewards can and will hand out penalties without reports if they deem it appropriate and necessary
- Head Steward Is live Stewarding the events incidents
- Each driver will have 15 license points. Penalties can add time and/or subtract license points.
- 5 penalty points, the driver won't be able to qualify in the next race
- 10 penalty points, the driver won't be able to race in the next race (no wildcard)
- 15 penalty points, the driver won't be able to race anymore in the season
Participation in this championship is free of charge. Please join the community to discuss and influence the future of our competitions: https://discord.gg/bfyXf7gu