We are happy to present to you our first GT3 Series on iRacing!
Looking for some exciting racing on Tuesday? We have planned a 5 round championship for people who are intersted in action packaged GT3 racing on the iRacing.com platform!
You can find our Discord for questions or other information here: https://discord.gg/N2qJaSkJz8
- 05.12.2023 -> 1. Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix
- 12.12.2023 -> 2. Road America - Full Course
- 19.12.2023 -> 3. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits
- 02.01.2024 -> 4. Sebring International Raceway - International
- 09.01.2024 -> 5. Road Atlanta - Full Course
- 19:30 (UK) -> 30 min Practice
- 19:45 (UK) -> Drivers meeting -> and the end rest of practice
- 20:00 (UK) 2 lap solo qualifying
- 20:10 (UK) Race: 45 Minute race
Please note that the times can be off by a couple of minutes each.
- Cars: Audi R8 LMS GT4, BMW M4 GT3, Ferrari 296 GT3, Ford GT GT3, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- Start type: Rolling start
- Fast repairs: 0
- Weather: Generate Weather & Dynamic Sky
- Time of day & Date: Closest to reallife date & 2PM in-sim race start
- Incident Limit: 17
- Leave marbles on track: On
- Practice,Qualifying & Race starting track state: Generate & Carry Over
To see liveries from others and to select your own, head over to Trading Paints!
Any livery forbidden by the Trading Paints User Guidelines will have the user removed from the series.
POST RACE STEWARDING:
This series will be post race stewarded by the Williams Gaming Club Team.
To report an incident use this form.
To get an overview of all reports and their outcomes, take a look at this sheet.
To understand the penalty structure please take look at the "Championship Rules".
To appeal any penalty, please read the "Championship Rules".