LMP3 Endurance Championship
- Drivers must be 3000 iRating or Lower, Unless Permitted as Special Entry
- Special exemptions are long time NWSR community members or Special Invitees
Saturday 5pm PST / 8pm EST Session Start
2hr Races, mixed in 90 min races
Full Course Competition Cautions, minimum 1-2 competition cautions per race.
- Full Course Cautions may be thrown by Race Admins for wrecks & pile-ups.
- 3 Fast Repairs
- 2-3 races a month
- 45min practice, Solo Qualy w/ Driver Briefing, 90min & 120min races
Admin Selected Fixed Setups announced & Shared earlier in the race week.
Point are tracked on an external spreadsheet. Details will be in our series dedicated Discord channel.
- Run the first 2 races standard, then shift into a class driver skill system (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Class points breakdown: Gold 100%, Silver 105%, Bronze 110%
- Class allotment will be adjusted during season based on driver performance
- Missed race without withdraw on SimGrid: -3 Driver Points
Top 3 Individuals in points = $ Prizes ($20, $10, $5)
Points Style Bonus Points [Top 10@1st Competition Caution] Extra Point Payouts
P1:40 Driver Points P1:10 Driver Points 1st win: +5 Driver Points
P2:35 P2:9 Most laps led : +3 Driver Points
P3:30 P3:8 Combined Team Fastest AVG Lap: +3 Team Points
P4:29 P4:7 Most Spots Gained: +2 Driver Points
P5:28 P5:6 Highest Qualifier per Class: +2 Driver Points
etc etc Led a Lap: +1 Driver Point
100% Gold/105% Silver/110% Bronze Percentages Applied Race 3 onwards.
Applies to Race Finish Points & Bonus Points.
Extra payouts NOT included in Percentage Bonus.
Team Points Team Points Follow Same Format!!!!
Team Points will be based on the same Points Style & Bonus Points format as the standard Individual Driver points. Top 3 teams in points = $ Prizes [Split between team members] ($30, $20, $10)
- In Situation multiple Top 3 Drivers finish in the Top 3 of teams. Additional $10 bonus added.
- Example: P1 & P3 in Overall Driver Points finish 2nd overall in team points; They receive $30 instead of $20 as a team.
- F1 style team championship with multiple cars on track.
- Teammates are REQUIRED to run matching livery.
- Makes it easier for Streaming & Post-Race points counting by Admins & Steward
- Teams are in 2 man groups. Up to 3 members per team allowed but only top 2 scores count per race.
- Team member swapping is allowed until race 4, then rosters are locked
Submit your iRacing Profile # to @Jaydon Ledbeter once you have joined the discord.