THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT PAN-AM RACING'S 75 minutes of DONINGTON PARK!
This event is a solo 75 minute race that starts at 8:00PM Eastern Time.
Everyone who registers for this event must join our community discord server. If you haven't done so already, please follow us here on Sim Grid and join our discord!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN OUR DISCORD
- All drivers are to be respectful to each other as close racing is expected.
- Please be mindful that there may be slower drivers and use caution when overtaking.
- If you cause or are involved in an incident, See STEWARDING Section below for more information
This event is free to enter. We are accepting 30 cars, please signup asap. If event is full, please register as a reserve.
Sprint Race / Endurance Race - SEE RACES TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
There will be a practice server available the week before the event. Join Discord for server information.
- Mandatory Pitstop: 2
- Tires: Required
- Fuel: Not Allowed
- Pit Window: No
- Only 10 Tire Sets Allowed For This Event.
- Weather will be set using real weather for race day! (Weather will be locked in on the Sunday prior to the race)
- In-game time progression will be 1x time progression
Return To Garage
- Using the Return to Garage (RTG) feature is allowed.
- If your car is too damaged or you do now want to continue, please exit the server so it doesn't impede others from using their pit box.
- When using the RTG feature, please make sure you are in a safe place and off the track/racing line so you do not cause an accident with another driver.
- There will be post-race stewarding. Please submit all incident
reports within 24 hours through our #reporting folder on discord.
stewards will review the footage/information provided after the race,
and they will implement penalties if necessary.
- Waiting after an incident on track WILL NOT BE REQUIRED in any of our events for any reason.
If you are using a custom livery, please add them to our Awesome Simracing page here: *https://alpha.awesome-simracing.com/collection/234*.
Withdraw and Reserves
*If you are unable to attend the event for whatever reason, please remove yourself from the event so another driver may enter.*