Our off season silliness is coming to a peak with a grueling race for those out of their depth! To ease the pain of those unfamiliar with the Reiter and its handling characteristics, to put things simply: you will understeer.
To accommodate those not used to it, a baseline setup will be provided within our Discord for your use if desired.
Interested in taking part? Feel free to sign up here, and be sure to join our Discord for the server info and driver briefing: https://discord.gg/4ckmjPX
- 8:50pm EDT: Drivers briefing
- 9:00pm EDT: Server goes online, official practice begins.
- 9:20pm EDT: qualifying begins.
- 9:35pm EDT: qualifying ends, pre-race timer starts.
- 9:40pm EDT: Race begins.
- 70 minutes long plus full formation lap and session overtime.
- two mandatory pitstops for fuel; tires are optional.
- no pit window set, pitstops may be taken at any time during the race.