THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT PAN-AM RACING'S MINI ENDURANCE GT3/GT4 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!
This championship series is free to enter, and we are accepting 25 GT3 teams and 15 GT4 teams consisting of 1-2 drivers. Sign up asap to guarantee a spot in this championship series. Unfortunately, we aren't accepting any reserves for this series, if the grid is full and you want to join this series, join our discord and let us know so we can put you on a reserve list. Events start at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, unless noted in the races tab. Please see below for more details.
Everyone who registers for this event must join our community discord server. If you haven't done so already, please follow us here on Sim Grid and join our discord!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN OUR DISCORD
- All drivers are to be respectful to each other as close racing is expected.
- Please be mindful that there may be slower drivers, please use caution when overtaking.
- If you cause or are involved in an incident, See STEWARDING Section below for more information
There will be a practice server available at lease one week prior to the event
SEE RACES TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Event Server will be live at 8:00 PM.
- GT4s will have the first 10 minutes of Qualifying (Must be off track by 9:30 remaining)
- GT3s will have the last 10 minutes of Qualifying
- Join Discord for server information.
- Mandatory Pitstops: 3 **(90min Race 1 Stop Fuel/Tires MANDATORY)**
- Tires: Optional
- Fuel: Yes
- Driver Swap: Optional
- Pit Window: No
- Stint Timer: No
- Max Driving Time: No
- Only 15 Tire Sets Allowed For Each Race
- Weather will Variable conditions for race day! (Weather will be locked in on the Sunday prior to the race)
- In-game time progression will be 1x time progression.
Return To Garage
- Using the Return to Garage (RTG) feature is allowed.
- If your car is too damaged or you do now want to continue, please exit the server so it doesn't impede others from using their pit box.
- When using the RTG feature, please make sure you are in a safe place and off the track/racing line so you do not cause an accident with another driver.
- There will be Post-Race Stewarding. We encourage you to submit all incident
reports within 24 hours through our #reporting folder on discord.
stewards will review the footage/information provided after the race,
and they will implement penalties if necessary.
- Waiting after an incident on track WILL NOT BE REQUIRED in any of our events for any reason.
If you are using a custom livery, please add them to our Awesome Simracing page here: https://alpha.awesome-simracing.com/collection/241.
Withdraw and Reserves
If you are unavailable to attend the event, head to the “Races” tab, then click on “Admin” and click withdraw. 3 "no-shows" will result in you being disqualified from the series.