TRACKILICIOUS is an organization that runs IRL track day events and SIM championships, combining the passion from both worlds to create a competitive SIM community for all skill levels. With the intense battles for hundredths in the front end, this series has developed itself into our most competitive series. We ask that all registrants have confidence in their competency on track. League's quality will be enforced with stewarding to keep incidents on track to a minimum!
Don’t feel like you are there yet? No problem! Hop into our discord and join our ROOKIE GT4 Monday Series and our supportive community will help guide you through growing pains of the steep learning curve of SIM racing!
- SUNDAY 8:30PM EST
- Quali Hot Lap Server - 12:00PM EST 02/20/23 - 12:00PM EST 02/27/23
- Hot lap server will track the average of the top 3 consecutive valid laps from drivers - full details below
- FEB 26th QUALIFYING RACES - 104% QUALI REQUIREMENT
- Qualifying server and races will be open to up to 80 drivers. ONLY TOP 50 PERFORMERS WILL QUALIFY
- MARCH 5th - APRIL 14th 2023
- 10 RACE CHAMPIONSHIP
- VARIABLE WEATHER
- 2 RACE FORMATS
- Double Header 30 min/45 min, with mandatory pit stops
- Mandatory fuel (fixed refueling time of 25 sec)
- Optional tires
- 90 min Enduro, with mandatory pit stop
The field will be reorganized after the qualifying races to ensure balanced splits.
Hot Lap Qualifying Server:
- TRACKILICIOUS SIM RACING | GT3 Qualifying | Suzuka
- Password: Samurai
- Server is a fixed qualifying session with nonchanging weather/track conditions (NOTE: if its dark, try leaving the session and rejoining. Should fix this bug)
- Hot Lap Standing can be found here: Hot Lap Standing CVS
- Results shown are average of the BEST 3 CONSECUTIVE VALID LAPS
- THERE IS A 104% QUALIFYING REQUIREMENT FOR THIS PRO CHAMPIONSHIP. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WITHIN 104% OF POLE QUALI TIME TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP
- On Sunday February 26th there will be a double header 30/30 min event at Suzuka.
Qualifying Final Decisions:
- Splits and qualification will be finalized based on your best laps from the quali server at Suzuka, the laps you set during the qualifying sessions at Suzuka, and your race pace at Suzuka.
Teams and team championships will be scored on offline on a google docs. Splits will be done offline as well If you would like to team with someone, please communicate your teams in your registration when you sign up. Team members are required to be driving the same car.
We love to see the creativity on the grid and welcome custom liveries. If you are new and have questions, join our discord! We will be happy to help.
- Required to have _0.dds and _1.dds files
- No profanity or offensive visuals as our races are streamed
- TRACKILICIOUS logos encouraged on liveries. Logos can be found here