F1 GAME SETTINGS
Game: F1 22 (PS, PC, Xbox)
Category: F1 2022
Normal Race Weeks
Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Race Distance: 50%
Starting Grid: Qualifying Results
Sprint Race Weeks
Qualifying: One Shot Qualifying
Sprint Race Distance: 25%
Starting Grid: Sprint Race Results
Race Distance: 50%
Car Set Up: Allowed
Session Start Time: Official
AI: P5: 30 | P4: 40 | P3: 50 | P2: 60 | P1: 70
Surface Type: Realistic
Recovery Mode: None
Car Damage: Standard
Car Damage Rate: Standard
Low Fuel Mode: Hard
Race Starts: Manual
Unsafe Pit Release: On
Tyre Temps: Surface & Carcass
Pit Lane Tyre Sim:
Rules & Flags: On
Corner Cutting: Strict
Parc Ferme Rules: On
Pit Stop Experience: Immersive
Safety Car: Reduced
Safety Car Experience: Immersive
Formation Lap: On
Formation Lap Experience: Immersive
Steering Assist: Off
Braking Assist: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On
Traction Control: Full
Dynamic Racing Line: Full
Pit Assist: OFF
Pit Release Assist: Off
ERS Assist: Off
DRS Assist: Off
Championship Points (For Finishers)
1st – 20 Points | 2nd – 17 Points | 3rd – 14 Points | 4th – 12 Points | 5th – 10 Points | 6th – 8 Points | 7th – 6 Points | 8th – 5 Points | 9th – 4 Points | 10th – 3 Points | 11th - 2 Points | 12th - 1 Point
1st – 12 Points | 2nd – 11 Points | 3rd – 10 Points | 4th – 9 Points | 5th – 8 Points | 6th – 7 Points | 7th – 6 Points | 8th – 5 Points | 9th – 4 Points | 10th – 3 Points | 11th - 2 Points | 12th - 1 Point
Fastest Lap Point (excluded in sprints)
A single point will be awarded to the driver in the top 10 who finishes the race with the fastest lap.
A single point will be awarded to the driver outside the top 10 who finishes the race with the fastest lap
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering a season/event you are accepting our league terms and conditions. Our Terms and Conditions will be applicable to all entries.
- When dealing with Management, fellow participants of the community, commentators and stewards we ask that you be kind, respectful and co-operative.
- Ignoring instructions given by Management or Coordinators is grounds for stewarding penalties.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person won’t be accepted and joint applications are not allowed. If a participant is found to have knowingly allowed another party to participate on their behalf they will automatically be disqualified from the league or penalised via our stewards. You can not invite a fellow participate to the lobby who isn’t racing in your Tier without permission from your Tier Coordinator.
- The Management shall use and take care of any personal information you supply in entry application in accordance with data protection legislation and applicable law. By entering the league, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your entry, and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants should contact the appropriate Management in the league if they have a query or issue about, either prior or during their time here.
- The league reserves the right to broadcast every race. This can be done with online game broadcast for spectating purposes. The recording of such broadcasts may not be refused by the entries.
- By entering you will need to understand as a participant you have a responsibility to the league to show it in its best light and never bring the league, its values or its rules into disrepute.
- All participants must complete 80% of races if entering a season.
- All participants must attend one-off events if signing up.
- A participant must complete 80% of the races in a season in order to qualify for any prizes and trophies.
- Participants must notify their Tier Coordinator of any absences prior to event day.
- All participants details will be taken as per their registration unless otherwise requested.
- You are always responsible for your participation on track even if you’ve paused the game.
- Do not start the countdown to the race when sitting on the grid, the host will signal to do so in the Tier Chats after a select period of time. Failure to follow this protocol will result in being referred to the stewards.
- Missing races without informing your Coordinator could result in you being removed from the league.
- There is to be no profanity or advertising of another league in any shape or form; without permission, on the forum or in the league Tier chats.
- We abide by Discord, PSN, Sim Grid & WordPress Terms & Conditions and it’s our duty to report anyone breaking their or our Terms and Conditions.
- Participants will not be able to ‘Retire from session’ on track in qualifying or the race. This stops distraction for participants on hot laps and/or near them in the race. On F1 it can also cause a SC or VSC deployment manipulating the race result. If you have finished your running please wait in the garage for the session to end or head to the pits and retire the car from the pause menu
- A 5-minute delay will be permitted at the Coordinators discretion as long as the participant requests the extra 5 minutes to the coordinator privately, at the earliest opportunity prior to the scheduled start time.
- By entering you agree to participate to the best of your ability and not partake in any unsportsmanlike conduct.
- If a fellow player reports you for insulting or unacceptable behaviour directed towards them on social media, the forums or the Tier Chats the Stewards have the right to issue penalties. Everyone within our community should be treated equally and with respect. Failure to do so could result in you being removed from the league.
- In the event of a lobby restart where the race hasn’t completed 5 laps, the Tier Coordinator will set the grid to the previous lobbies’ Qualifying Results and the drivers inside the top 10 must start on the same tyre where the weather conditions are appropriate. The lobby will also be set to dynamic weather regardless of what the weather was in the previous lobby.
- Under SC/VSC conditions, a participant must not fall more than 5 seconds behind the SC otherwise they will be penalised by the stewards.
- During 'in' out 'out' laps in qualifying a driver must not deliberately cut the track and go outside the white lines unless they are doing so in a set of circumstances permitted by the stewards.
- During the formation lap, if a driver drives in a dangerous manner, drive excessively to slow or purposely make contact with another driver, the stewards have the power to award the offending driver a penalty
Eninge Wear RULES
- All drivers are required to take at least one new engine during an F1 season.
- Drivers who take a new engine are required to fill out a ticket in the appropriate discord channel before race day stating they are taking a new engine.
- Drivers who take a new engine will start at the back of the gird for that race and must not complete a qualifying lap or interfere with another drivers qualifying.
- Drivers who take a new engine will be allowed to exit the pits and undertake an out lap before returning to the pits immediately.
- If you do not take a new engine during the season you will be deducted 20 points from your driver championship standings.
- If you DNF from a race you will be awarded 1.5x engine wear for that round.
- Drivers who join mid season will still need to take a new engine at one of the rounds.
- All overtakes must be completed within the white lines of the track.
- A cars width must be given when the majority of another car is alongside your car at the point of braking.
- You must defend your position within the white lines of the track & not keep your position by going fully outside the white lines and continuing on.
- If you do gain a position fully outside the white lines you must only do so to prevent a further incident.
- If you make contact or unfairly defend your position you must wait for the other participant to re-pass before attempting to overtake again.
- It is always the responsibility of the participant 'behind' attempting the overtake to ensure a clean and fair manoeuvre.
- A participant defending his position must not make several movements to block the participant attempting the overtake. They may make a directional change once and then again when drifting back towards the natural racing line providing they follow rule 2 of this section.
- If an incident is your fault, you should wait and allow the other participant to repass you before continuing to race. This must be done in a safe and orderly manner. The stewards will reduce or clear you of fault if this is completed.
- When defending your position on a straight you must not make any sudden movements.
- Participants defending can move back towards the racing line as long as they follow rule 2 of this section.
- If a participant tries a ‘half-hearted’ move and puts his car up the inside or outside of a corner, rule 2 will not apply because there will not be sufficient time for the defending participants to leave room.
- Divebombs’ are allowed but must be done in a controlled manner. Participants who divebomb and can’t control their car will be penalised for reckless driving.
- More than 3 cars into a corner usually doesn’t go. The Stewards will do their best to apportion blame but in most cases, a racing incident will usually be the result.
- You should not leave the front of you car on the inside or outside of a car through a corner, this will most likely result in a car making contact and spinning off.
- Tit for Tat driving will not be tolerated by participants.
- At a SC restart you must not overtake another car until crossing the start/finish line regardless of the in-game notifications.
- Should a sponsor supply prizes, all entries must agree to have a photograph taken with the sponsor’s prizes once arrived. Refusal to use provide photographs with sponsor prizes may end up with the participant being disqualified, and prizes revoked.
- Should a sponsor supply prizes, they will not ship prizes to all areas of the world. All costs will be covered by said sponsor but are not responsible for loss/damage in post or further import taxes.
- Should a sponsor supply prizes, the league won’t be held accountable should that sponsor agreement be terminated by either party during a competition.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
- The parent or guardian may be contacted to verify consent and may be required to sign a permission at the discretion of the League. The permission will also require the winner(s) parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts of the participants. The application must include the full name and telephone number of the winner(s) legal guardian.
- Failure to provide such information on the application will immediately invalidate the participate’s entry.
- All official on tack and in game rules apply during league races unless otherwise stated in these Terms & Conditions. Failure to follow these could result in penalties from in game and further penalties from our stewards.
- Penalties from in game may be sent into the stewards providing our stewards discretion find they were incorrectly awarded and you were forced off track. In some instances the stewards can not remove major game penalties. Enough evidence should be provided including race director footage from lap 1 till the end of the race.
- Bringing the stewarding decisions into disrepute could result in further penalties and in some cases removal from the league.
- In the extremely unlikely circumstance that a participant is deliberately taken out, our stewards can award championship points to the participant who was taken out.
- We are not charging anyone to access games, it’s to facilitate the level of support including website, graphics and general running of the league.
- By donating an entry fee you understand that they are non refundable & failure to follow these Terms and Conditions will result in the loss of your space.
- By entering you understand this fee is completely voluntary and don’t need to race to be apart of our community.
- This entry fee is a form of donation which is required to be apart of our weekly racing/one-off event racing community where we facilitate a group of participants who go racing together.
- All money(s) received will be used for the sole purpose of running and expanding the league and the community.
- The entry fee is in no way an exchange to win prizes as these are given to the winner(s) as a gesture of good will.
- A percentage of any entry fee to the community can be donated to the league’s official charity.
- After half way in the season, the entry fee will be reduced by half.
- If a participant was present at the start of the lobby and gets disconnected during the game for whatever technical reasons, they may rejoin the game, if possible.
- If there’s a lobby malfunction or mass disconnection following a host departure three things can happen: A) If less than 5 laps have been completed we will restart the race using the same qualifying results B) If more than 5 laps have been completed we will restart the race at a 25% race distance with the grid order determined by the positions on the last racing lap prior to the disconnections C) If there are 5 or fewer laps left in the race the Stewards can call the result with the finishing positions counted back to the last racing lap prior to disconnections
- All participants should make every effort to ensure their internet connection is as good as possible before entering the lobby.
- If a participant is found to have a bad connection which is having a negative effect on the lobby by causing issues such as lag/desync or disconnections, they will be asked to improve their connection by the relevant parties. If this isn’t possible, the Management reserve the right to remove participants from the league without prior notice if no solution can be found.
- Event disconnection rules may vary due to participants and race lengths.
- In our seasons; winners (sometimes runner-ups places) of the Drivers and Constructors Championships will be contacted via Discord.
- By entering the league you are not directly or otherwise participating for the sole purpose of prizes.
- Prizes will be given to participants of the community for their participation at the Management’s discretion.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and carry no cash value.
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel any prizes at any time without prior notice.
- Prizes are given as a gesture of goodwill to our community and not a direct payment of the season entry fee.
- Should the league supply prizes, they will not ship prizes to all areas of the world. All costs will be covered by us but are not responsible for loss/damage in post or further import taxes.
- If any selected participants rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, they will be not be eligible for any prizes.
- All winner(s) and runner-ups must agree to take photographs of prizes and send to the league for marketing and promotional purposes.
- All personalised prizes (trophies) will be personalised as per your original entry application.
- One Hub Racing official Events prizes will differ from normal seasons.
- All images of prizes are for illustrational purposes only.