Slipstream International 2023 World Series
- Championship structure: We are going to run a half-year long season, with 3 themed series of 5 races, where the 5th round of each will be double the length and double points.
- At the end of the 3 series/15 regular races, we will have the Title Race for which track will not be known in advance and no practice server will be setup. That last race will also give double the points.
- Regions: Our Assetto Corsa Competizione PC championship runs on a very particular schedule that enables all Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia to compete. Drivers from all around the world are allowed to take part in the leagues, as long as their connection is suitable enough towards Europe
- Assists: All tiers will have the maximum stability control setting to zero and auto-steer disabled. Other than the ones mentioned here, all assists are allowed to be used. Ideal racing line will be disabled on the servers of the top tier.
- Race format: Each race event features:
- 30-minute official practice
- 15-minute qualifying session
- followed by a 45 or 90 minute race.
- Day/time: Race events will take place on Saturday (mornings for Europe/Africa, afternoon for Asia/Australia) from 8:00pm (UK time).
The themes will be, with no repetition of circuits:
- Intercontinental GT
- Europe GT
- East and West GT
Participation in this championship is free of charge. Joining our Discord is optional but very encouraging. Please join the community to discuss and influence the future of our competitions: http://discord.gg/UNuk4vN6kZ
There will be stewarding after the race. Please submit all incident reports via our Simgrid channel and the stewards will review the footage / information provided and assess position / time penalties after the race if necessary.